Friday, March 30, 2012

Last month...

It is time to close shop; April will be my last month doing hair. I know I just started up again this last month, but the timing is not right yet. I went back to a salon to see how it would work out with my baby and it just isn't. My husband is having a hard time with her; which by itself I would just say it will work itself out and keep working.

The other reason is my husband's job. He has been working crazy hours from like 9 a.m. to midnight for the past couple of months and now he just picked up a morning job as well. I go to be around 10 so I can get up at 5 to exercise and prepare for my day. Needless to say, we don't see each other. His only free day is Saturday. So we have decided I will not be working, at all, so we can have our time together as a family.

I am sorry to my wonderful client's who I have grown to love and who depend on me. I hope you will not be too disappointed and will be able to find a new stylist who you will love as well. I wanted to thank you for our relationships and your support throughout the last couple of years!

I would love to recommend my friend, Amanda Frost, the one who has done my hair for the past 4 years to you guys as a replacement to me. I love her to death! She is super talented and a fun hairstylist. She is conveniently located in Draper off of 123rd and the freeway at Studio Salons in her own studio called Urbanity. If you are interested in contacting her please let me know and I will give you her number.

Once again, I thank you all and wish you well! I hope to see you all one more time to say goodbye!
Love,
Crystal R. Clark
Beauty By Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment